Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Program


Noah's Ark Daycare had its annual Christmas Program Monday night. It's always so fun to watch the little ones walk down the aisle dressed up. This year was a little different version. A little girl is reading a story from the bible. And yes that little girl is Sydney. She takes a visit to Bibleland and this is the scene she saw.
Sydney opened the bible on cue..without practicing!
The Friendly Beasts
The angels on high! Maddie (in the middle) is one of Sydney's best buds. They've been in daycare together since they were crawling! Maddie motioned to Sydney to step down and stand by the angels. Sydney did..while watching Cathy reading the entire time. Then she tip-toed back up before she could see.
Mary and Joseph. Caleb sat up there so nice. I was afraid he'd see Tyler sitting in the 2nd row and yell something.. But he didn't! Wheew!
Sydney was great about letting me try to curl her hair so she'd fit the part of the "little girl" A stretch for this one at times I think! There's always a moment in the program that brings a tear to my eye. I'm so thankful for my children and the wonderful friends and family in our lives who make an effort to come and watch!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your "journaling" and your pictures! and your kids, too =-) Caleb and I are going to have to come to the next Christmas program too to see Syd's senior year!! (=-( ) I love that you are doing a blog...SUPER cute Lay Out, too =-)

    ReplyDelete