Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning

 Nothing beats the excitement of Santa's arrival.  Even I was awake waiting! Surprisingly, Tyler didn't get up until almost 730.. and when he tried to wake his little sister..Sydney replied "Quiet..I am trying to rest!"  Hard to believe?  They each recieved a small note from Santa reminding them to leave out some cookies next year.  He even helped himself out to a Mountain Dew to get through the night! 

 
It was a holiday filled with cookies, hats, legos and Sportswear!  My kids are decked with apparel for UWS, Badgers, Monticello Ponies, Brewers and sadly yes the Vikings!  Chad and Tyler were busy with legos until it was time to start cooking dinner.  Chad made his great tettrazinni for lunch at mom and dad's.   While Sydney played with her new princesses!  I got to check out a new book for my camera and some lenses.  I'm always amazed at the how quickly the time goes by, the mess left behind and how quickly I'm ready for bed again!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your family had a wonderful holiday season! Have a happy new year!! :)
    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they had tons of fun!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete