Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Update

21 Week Photo- Baby looked amazing!  We still couldn't decide if we should find out if it's a boy or a girl.  So the results are sealed in an envelope!  Maybe we'll open them.. maybe we will wait!  I'm okay with waiting and hearing in the delivery room the results.  In the meantime, I thought we could start the baby's college fund and I've offered to sell the envelope to the highest bidder.  We might as well as have some fun with it right?  Right now, Gramma bids $10 for the envelope!   C-section will be scheduled for around Sept. 13th.  So sweet.. a week after my baby starts Kindergarten.. I'll have a new baby in my arms!   Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.  Sadly I had to work.. but I'm anxious to finish up some housework and get to the scrapbook room again to share some more pages!


No comments:

Post a Comment