Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Scrapbook Page

Alright MOM!!  Here ya go!  She's been telling me to post more of my pages and cards..so here's the 1st one!  I'm pretty excited how the page turned out.  I didn't want to do another typical fall scrapbook page with leaves, pumpkins etc.  And I really love the pictures we had taken my Lyndsay Daniels. (Check out her blog http://lmpreciousdesigns.wordpress.com) Anyways I finally found this Close To My Heart layout in the catalog and did my own version of it.

Stamp Set- Close To My Heart Enjoy Life
Paper- Close To My Heart Lucky
Ink- Stampin Up- Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie & Night of Navy
Letters- Cricut Alphalicious- Short Stack Shadow


1 comment:

  1. What a great page! Thanks for posting cause it's a fun way to get new ideas for my pages. :) You have such a beautiful family... can't wait to see the newest addition this fall! Do you know you have the same due date that I did with Jonas? He was born the 16th!

    ReplyDelete